Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grady's First Hair Cut

Tim and I wanted to wait until Grady was one year old before we took him to get his hair cut. Mostly because we wanted to see what the little man could grow. As you all know, Grady has platinum blond hair. I often tell him a lot of women pay a lot of money to have the color hair he has naturally. It took almost a year for it to grow in but when we had it cut yesterday the lady was able to cut a decent amount off. Especially in the back. His business in the font, party in the back days are no longer but he does have a really cute boy cut.

We debated whether we should just cut his hair ourselves or go get it cut but we decided that at least for the first time we would take him to a little kids barber shop. It turned out to be the right decision. The place was decorated for kids and the stylists were used to working with little ones so they were fun, friendly and fast. Grady loved every minute of it.

Before the hair cut. We gave him a spike to show the length but we don't really let him go out looking like he stuck his finger in a light socket.
Photobucket Photobucket
Getting ready and set. Let the cutting begin!
Photobucket Photobucket
After! Such a cute little boy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Todd and Amy Curtis said...

Jackson's looks the SAME way now! I still can't bring myself to cut it but I know I need to :) J also has the baby mullet so I know it needs to go.

Grady looks so cute!