This weekend seemed to be full of house projects. We did a lot of yard work, or I should say Tim did a lot. I helped when and where I could. Tim also put up a gate in our living room which will be for baby #2. We want Grady to get used to it being there with some newborn essentials such as the swing, bouncy seat and some boppy cushions. Grady loves babies but he doesn't know his strength or size so it will be important for the baby to have her own Grady-free space so we don't have to tell him "no" all the time.
We also managed to see some family, take the dogs to the dog park and capture some Grady moments including a video of him dancing to the music station on the tv. Enjoy!

Eating some strawberries and loving every minute!

Grady dancing! Captured by Tim about 2 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment