Monday, June 1, 2009

Pinetop, Arizona

This past weekend we went to Pinetop, which is a small northern Arizona town about 3 and a half hours away from our house and 7,200 feet in elevation. We wanted to get out of the heat for a few days and Tim wanted to do some fishing. All goals were accomplished. Northern Arizona in general is very much like the northwest as you will see in the pictures. Grady did very well and enjoyed the change of scenery. The weather was chilly and we forgot to check the temperatures before we left. We have been spoiled with endless sun. I forgot to pack a coat so I had to wear Tim's fleece the whole time. I can blame it on the pregnancy brain or just the fact that I forgot people still wear coats. Just kidding. Here are some pictures and a couple of priceless videos. Sorry, one of them is sideways again. I am working on it!

Walking in the Woods
Photobucket Photobucket
Grady loves fish as much as Tim, maybe more!
Photobucket Photobucket
Seahawk Fans in Arizona! Native Apache Trout
Photobucket Photobucket
Our Fearless Boy Loved Daddy's Shake
Photobucket Photobucket
I forgot to mention, Grady gave himself his first but I am sure not last shiner over the weekend. He is walking all over now and he bumped into an end table. Definitely his father's son.

No comments: