Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bone Snatcher

Here are some recent pictures of a little morning swimming action and Tim cutting Grady's hair. I found some small clippers that are fairly quiet so he gets the buzz cut with a little fade. Grady sits still, we put some cartoons or music on and he is good to go. Good thing Tim is so handy! Also, we posted a priceless video of Grady playing with the dogs, for those of you wondering how they are adjusting to him being mobile.

The bone snatcher video, a must see!

3 comments:

Todd and Amy Curtis said...

OMG, that video is awesome! I can't believe how good the dogs are with him! I loved how he put the bone in his mouth too... haha, Oh Grady!

Katie said...

You did cut your hair again! Looks great, do you
like it?

Five strong said...

Grady is becoming quite the cutie!