Here are some pictures from this past week. Give Grady a basket of laundry and he is busy for 20 minutes. Look out ladies, this man will be well trained! He already brings me clothes, towels and sheets to put in the washing machine and enjoys helping me fold the clean laundry.
I have hit the 36 week mark with baby #2. One more week to go until she is full-term. I don't think much is going on yet so hopefully we will have at least 2 or 3 more weeks before the little lady makes her appearance. Either way, it is July and we are ready for her!
Look 4 Less: Sleeper Party Pajama Set with Double Feather Trim
-
These Sleeper Party pj's made the rounds as a glam alternative to
loungewear on NYE, and retail for $320.
Asos has a great look 4 less, retailing for j...




1 comment:
Thanks for posting the baby picture!! And, your hair is adorable!! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment