Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gretta's First Week

Gretta's first week has mostly consisted of sleeping, eating and dirtying a ton of diapers. It's amazing how tiny and helpless all babies are when they are born. In a way it is a great thing because I am still recovering from the c-section. Although I feel great, partially due to the pain medication, I am still on "bed arrest" for the most part. Hopefully this will end next week. A benefit to the situation is the ability to really spend a lot of time with Gretta and get to know her, which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Here are some pictures from the week.

Grady checking out his little sister.

Beauty Queen

How she spends most of her time.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Adorable! Glad you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person. Grady is getting so big - how fun!

Much love! Karah

The Dunmars said...

She is a cutie pie! Congrats again and I hope you get out of bed soon!

Anonymous said...

I love my grandbabies so much!
Grandma Pam