Here are some recent pictures from my Mom's visit this past week. We didn't get out and do much due to the c-section recovery process but she was a great help to have around. Gretta also had her 2 week doctor's appointment and she is growing and gaining weight as she should be. So far she has been around the 50th percentile for everything, weighing in at 8.1lbs and 20.25 inches in length (at 2 weeks). The doctor was very impressed with her lack of a neck/double chin. Let's just say I produce enough milk to feed twins and she eats like a champ.
Grady has been talking up a storm and his favorite word at the moment is "more". Whether it is food, a game, a book, when he wants "more" he says it and let's you know. He won't stop saying it until he gets what he wants from you. The way he says the word is probably the cutest thing ever. I will try and get a video of it. He now understands phrases like "Where's your ball", "Bring me a book", "Do you want to go in the car?", "Are you hungry?" and a few more. It is a delight to see him learn and start to communicate with us.
Going to the doctor. Having a blast with Grady.
Held by Grandma For Hours
Sleeping Beauty...Does a Lot of Sleeping!




1 comment:
So how are you feeling after your c-section? Are you pretty much back to normal by now? I had my oldest girl at 28 weeks (c-section) and 3 more to follow each recovery became easier, I think because I knew what to expect a little more. Hope your back or almost back to 100%, you family is gorgeous!
Heather (Boyle) Kinniburgh
Post a Comment