Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tent, Tunnel and Toes

Grady just received a tent and tunnel combination. He absolutely loves it. He brings his toys and blankets inside and uses it as a target to throw his balls into. I think Tim loves it just as much as you can see from the pictures below. Lucky (our dog) even goes through the tunnel, which I will try and capture on video very soon. I remember having a tent as a kid, which provided some protection during backyard camp outs with my brothers. When the weather cools off a little, it will definitely be used outside.

Grady has also developed a new game. He attacks our toes if we are sitting on the couch. He used to play around and pretend to bite them because we would give him a fake reaction but as of yesterday, he bites them if we leave them in one place for too long. Probably not a good habit but it is hilarious. Watch the video!

Tim and Grady playing with the tent and tunnel.

Gretta is 1 month old! Grady checking out his new toy!


Attack of the Toes

No comments: