Monday, January 4, 2010

Long Time Coming

Okay..... so it has been a loooooonnngggggg time since I wrote anything on here. So long that I had to ask for our username and password to gain access. So long that I am not sure I have ever posted anything. But, hey I don't want to get in the way of a good thing.......... I follow this just like you-- Kel does a fantastic job of keeping everyone near and far up to date on the kids milestones, events, and our adventures. THANK YOU KEL!!! Professional Momma, Professional Wife, Professional Blogger, your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do..... The last 3 years have been a whirlwind-08 Grady, 09 Gretta, 10? No baby!

I don't know what 2010 has in store for us, but I do know we will have fun and enjoy our time together. I love you. Let the new decade begin! Since there are so many photos of the babies, I thought I should put up a photo or two of baby Kelly (toddler).


Make it a great year!!!

T


2 comments:

Todd and Amy Curtis said...

Love it! Great job, Tim!

Five strong said...

Oh my gosh... the babies look so much like this pic! Very cute!