Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Ride

I am going to start posting about things I love about living in Arizona. The first thing I love is the fact that it is one of the best places in the country for sky diving and hot air ballooning. Today Tim and Grady went to the grocery store. On the way, they saw some hot air balloons. This is not anything new as we see hot air balloons every day. Grady LOVES balloons of every size, but can you imagine his excitement about seeing these up close. The hot air balloons were set up at a park about 15 minutes from our house. Being the curious men they are, Tim and Grady went up to the hot air balloons and realized they were giving free rides. Luckily, we have a few pictures to document their little adventure.
Up in the air with a vice grip on Dad's shirt.
Under the balloon
Grady checking out the scene.
So little next to the big balloons.
Excited!

No comments: