The latest development over the past week is that Grady and Gretta have really started playing together. They also talk to each other all the time, especially in the car. We took down the baby gate area a few weeks ago, which has given them access to each other. Grady loves to entertain Gretta and I am pretty sure she entertains him as well.
Here are some pictures and two videos. The first one I recorded because I heard giggles coming from the living room. What did I find? Gretta tickling Grady. The video ends with Gretta getting bumped by a pillow. Thus, the abs of steel. She has to be very strong to tolerate Grady's rough ways. But don't worry she wasn't phased by the "love tap". The second video is of Gretta playing by herself.
Note to self: My favorite sound in the whole world right now is my kids playing with each other. Endless squeals of delight, laughter and giggles.
Grady entertaining Gretta
On a walk, feeding the birds.
Gretta in her new car seat!
Grady and Gretta Playing
Gretta playing by herself.




No comments:
Post a Comment