Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 has arrived. I have no idea where the last year went, or the last ten for that matter. So much has happened in the past decade, I can't even imagine what is to come in the next one. Ten years ago I graduated from high school, went to college, met my husband and lived a very carefree life. Together, Tim and I have accomplished so many things, been so many places and lived and learned like no one else I know.

Last night we went out to celebrate our 10th anniversary. 5 years of dating and 5 years of marriage. Our anniversary is technically on Jan. 7th but there is no better time than New Year's Eve to celebrate. We rang in the new year in typical Galloway style and we are excited for all that is to come in this new year and new decade. I am so thankful to have such a loving, supportive husband who is a better father and husband than I could have ever hoped for.

Here are some old pictures I dug up :)
2000
2003
2004
2005
2005


2 comments:

Five strong said...

You look so young in the 2000 pic! So cute!

baby havin babies said...

cute pics!! i have never seen any of your wedding pics before! you ahev to show me your album next time we hang out! so sweet.