Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Time Flies

Time flies and we have not had a chance to post any updates for a little while so this is going to be an all-in-one.

In the past few weeks Grady celebrated his first St. Patrick's Day. He wore his "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" t-shirt and even had a little cornbeef and cabbage, which he loved of course. They boy will eat almost anything.


Photobucket Photobucket



We had the pool fenced since Grady and the rest of us will be using it in the next month or so. (Dogs included). The company we used did a very nice custom job so it should last for a long time.


Photobucket


Grandma Pam came to visit. We always have so much fun!


Photobucket


Grady started feeding himself small pieces of food! Woohoo! I don't have a picture yet but we will try and put one up. The next couple of months are going to be busy as I finish my MBA, we have friends and family visiting, Grady's 1st birthday is quickly approaching and we are in the process of preparing for Baby #2.

No comments: