As many of you know I have just completed my Masters in Business Administration with a final GPA of 3.8. Tim and I went to a movie and dinner to celebrate my big accomplishment. First, we saw "State of Play" and then we ended the night at the Melting Pot. The evening was perfect. I want to thank everyone involved in my accomplishment, especially Tim. He would watch Grady on Saturday's so I could write my papers and then he would help proof read them. Now we joke around that we have to figure out what I am going to do with the degree. I will most likely be back at work in the next year or so. I definitely couldn't have finished the program without the support of my family. Thank you!
Here are a couple of pictures. The best one is the one of Grady, now 11 months. We were gone for about six hours and when we got home Grady was definitely sleepy. Tim put him right to bed but he was so cute. Those quiet sleepy moments are precious. He is so long and lean we are constantly amazed at how fast the little one grows.


No comments:
Post a Comment