Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Car Seat Cover

Tim and I are having fun with the baby girl "stuff". I have to say you might think he doesn't care about decorating but he does (maybe even more than I do on certain things). We are making all of the decorating decisions together, which is a ton of fun. One of the first things we did was design our own customer car seat cover. Since we didn't know the sex of Grady until he was born all of our basic gear is gender neutral. That would have been perfectly fine for the baby girl on the way, but then we discovered a very talented woman who will customize a car seat cover with the fabric and design of your choice. We had to take advantage of this opportunity and we are so happy with the result. I wish I had a before and after photo. Grady was very involved in helping Tim put on the new cover and I think it brought back some good memories for Grady. He has been in his big boy car seat since he was six months old but for some reason I think he still remembers his time in the infant car seat.

Front and Side View
<span class= <span class=
As soon as Tim stepped away Grady was right there examining the cover
<span class=


1 comment:

The Dunmars said...

love it. you are going to have so much fun with a girl.