Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby #2...3rd Trimester Here We Come!

I am quickly approaching the third trimester at 27 weeks and I have started my two week doctor's appointments, which make things go even faster. Here are some recent belly pictures. The pregnancy is flying by and so far everything is going as expected. I always feel better if I stay active so we walk as a family every morning and I am taking a weekly prenatal yoga class. It is fun to get together with a bunch of pregnant women. I also try and make it to the gym when I can, which doesn't happen as often as I would like. The weather has been great so Tim and I have been able to enjoy some time in the sun and the pool when Grady naps. Mostly, we are trying to enjoy our time before life gets crazy again.

Front and Side View
Photobucket Photobucket
I call the baby bump my basketball :)

No comments: