Monday, April 13, 2009

Grandma Barb's Visit

My mom was in town last week visiting from Seattle and we had a blast. The weather was perfect until the weekend came, when we joked that she brought the rain. She joined us on our daily morning walks, which range from 2-3.5 miles. Tim and I take Grady and the dogs almost every day. On Saturday we all got caught in the rain but actually enjoyed it. I wish we had a picture of us getting back to the house soaked. The rest of the visit was full of running errands, playing with Grady and eating great food. She even watched Grady for a day so Tim and I could have a date without our little man. We love when we have company because we can spend quality time with them. Thanks, Mom!

Car Trunk after a Change and Hanging out at Home
Photobucket Photobucket
Paradise Bakery
Photobucket

No comments: