This week Tim and I decided it was time to get the Arizona house painted. Since we moved in two years ago we knew it needed to be done but finding the time, the right painter and the right colors was difficult. Even though we have owned homes for almost five years, we have not had to paint them yet. Grady and I went to the paint store and selected my top three color choices, which were approved by the HOA. Honestly, we had a ton of options but all of the colors were very bland. I knew I wanted to go much darker so that narrowed it down quickly. The Arizona desert is tough on paint and when we get monsoons the red dirt sticks to the stucco. Having a darker color on the house will last longer and will be less maintenance. When I got home with my three options Tim and I agreed on my number one choice (luckily). Below is a before and after picture. We are very pleased with the way it turned out.
Before (at night) and After (in the shade)

No comments:
Post a Comment