I will start this post by saying that when Tim and I decided to have kids, we made a decision to try and incorporate them into our life as much as possible and not put our life on hold because of the kids. Of course there are some things that you have to cut back on or change with a baby but traveling has not been one of them. As a couple, we always traveled a lot throughout our relationship. With Grady in the picture we have been able to keep up the pace for the most part and I am sure we will try to do the same once #2 arrives. In his 9
th month of life Grady has just completed his 10
th airplane flight. Maybe he is destined to be a pilot or maybe his parents are just crazy.
Our most recent trip to Seattle was filled with family and friends. The weekend seemed too short to fit everyone in but we tried our best. Here are some pictures of our adventure. Actually, I am going to add some additional posts with pictures because we have a lot to share.
We stayed with Ralph and Peggy as always!
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment