Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby G #2 is on the way!

Tim and I are excited to announce we are expecting baby G #2. We didn't know we were pregnant until the first trimester was almost over. I guess I should consider myself lucky. However, in this case I think the full 9-10 months to plan would have been nice. Now we are about 14 weeks along and officially due at the end of July, which means the babies will be about 14-15 months apart depending on when #2 decides to show up. While this pregnancy was a big surprise, yes these kinds of things do happen! We are very happy to add to the family and give Grady a sibling. We will be finding out the sex this time but we have to wait until mid March so stay tuned! I put Grady in the onesie below to tell Tim we were expecting again. He loved it and I am pretty sure Grady did too.

Call me big brother Grady!
<span class= <span class=
Baby's Hand with 5 digits and a full image
<span class= <span class=




3 comments:

baby havin babies said...

congratulations! you are too cute. there were a buttload of tiny babies at church today and it made me so excited for all you july ladies! see you soon MOBster.
love ya! jihae

Leslie Tuomisto said...

congrats! You are due before me:) That is too funny. Ours will only be about a month a part though!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. Wish you were closer so I could be your doula ~;o} Anyway, I love the hand picture on the ultrasound. How adorable!!!! Hope you're feeling well. Love ya', Mel