Thursday, January 15, 2009

The 7th Month has Come and Gone

Grady is officially 8 months old. For those of you following along to his growth and developmental milestones, the 7th month was filled with many. He perfected his crawling skills, which he started in his 6th month. He also started pulling up to standing and cruising around. Today he tried to take a step and of course fell right on his tummy. He started clapping and he thinks it is the greatest thing. He will crawl around, push himself to a sit and clap, clap, clap. Probably one of the most adorable things I have ever seen and I think he knows how we feel about it. We have to get it on film.

Finally, he started feeding himself. This one I have been waiting for with great anticipation. Tim and I can go to dinner with the little man and put him in a high chair with some biscuits and let him go to work. We went to dinner and didn't have to hold him at all for the first time last week. It was a miracle. I have included a couple of pictures from recent play dates too.

<span class= <span class=
<span class=


No comments: