Gretta is 10 months old. I have no idea where the time has gone. She is now sleeping through the night, on most nights from about 7pm to 6am. I always knew the day would come. Looking back you don't think you can live without sleep and looking back I don't know how I did. She is talking all the time. She says mama and dada to the right people and just started saying baba yesterday. She also points out everything or points to where she wants to go or what she wants us to see. She loves looking at pictures and reading books and she is still wearing her 9 month size clothing. I keep waiting for her to grow so she can wear her new clothes! Every day she gets closer to walking. I am sure it will be very soon so we will keep you posted. To sum her up, she is an absolute joy.
Grady uses this float in the pool and Gretta decided to test it out all on her own. It was so cute watching her crawl in it.

She loves hiding in tunnels.
This might be her first kiss from a boy (Gabe) other than her dad or brother.
Playing with Cambry.




No comments:
Post a Comment