Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

One of the places Tim and I have always wanted to visit was Napa, California. Probably me more than him but this past weekend it happened. We had a few reasons for going. Mother's day weekend, a great friend's wedding and of course, the destination its self. We stayed at The Meritage Resort with the rest of the wedding party, which was beautiful. My mom, "B" and brother "Joshie" came to watch the kids and we made it our first 3 day child-free getaway in 2 years. Happy Mother's Day to you, mom and thank you for spending it watching my kids!

We had a blast, the kids were kept busy and happy and my mom and brother survived. After anyone watches the kids for an extended period of time their first comment when we come home is "I don't know how you do it". My response is always the same, "I know, but you just do it". Regardless, watching 2 kids under 2 years of age is tough. Thank you so much!!!

Our amazing reception table. Amazing dance skills.
The handsome groom himself.
Pre-wedding cocktail hour.
Our room, which looked out over the vineyard.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the other Mother's out there!

1 comment:

Brantonians said...

Could you two be better looking? I hope you guys had a really fantastic time!