Today was the day Gretta took her first steps. She is still uneasy but she can go a few feet without assistance. The main problem is she wants to run (much like Grady) instead of walk slowly with balance. We know she will only get better each day.
Other than that, we are going about life as usual and I have finally had time to finish decorating Gretta's room. Mostly because I am getting a full night's sleep. I painted four 12x14 inch flower canvases for one wall and another huge 48x60 inch black & white canvas for another wall.
The kids are very in tune with each other. They have their own language and when Grady tells us Gretta needs something we listen because he is always right. He is a very caring, compassionate and attentive big brother. Enjoy the pictures and one very short video of Gretta taking some steps before Grady runs in the picture.
Black and white "Road"
Flowers
Eating blue berries, their favorite.
Grady loves to drive Gretta around.
Gretta Walking, interrupted by Grady




2 comments:
Go Gretta Go! So cute! I love your paintings too! Well done.
you're so cute and your kids are awesome! great post! and go gretta!!!!!
Post a Comment