I am a little behind on the blogging. The past 2 weeks have been very busy. We have done a lot of hanging out, swim lessons, play dates and my Dad and his wife, Sandy, came to visit. The weather is finally starting to warm up, which we are excited about. Forecast for next week is the 80's! And Gretta is finally big enough to join Grady in the cycling trailer so we can go on family rides. Here are some pictures.
Out for a family ride.
Gretta loves the trailer and Grady is very kind to her.
Dad's visit! Yay! Thank you for coming!
Gretta hanging out in the backyard.
Grady's priceless face. Very excited!
Bounce Jungle




2 comments:
I love them in the bike trailer!!!! I want to get one of those but we would then need bikes too :-) miss the kiddos.
you guys are the cutest family, ever.
Post a Comment