Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cutest Thing in the World!

The thing I love most right now is how much Grady absolutely loves and adores Gretta. His world revolves around her, he shares everything with her, including food that she shouldn't eat yet, and it makes me so happy to see him be such a kind big brother. He has such compassion for her and always makes sure she is taken care of. I can tell they will really be best friends as they grow up.

Today, while I was composing the post below this one I caught Grady and Gretta in an amazing moment. Grady created his own obstacle course in our living room and Gretta was his audience. He found so much joy entertaining her, I had to catch it on video. I am so glad he did it over and over so I could. Grady even stopped, mid-obstacle so he could give Gretta her binky. The video is a minute long, kind of long, but so worth it. I told Tim, these are the moment I stay home for. Enjoy.
Grady's Obstacle Course

No comments: