Gretta turned 8 months this week and Grady turned 22 months last week. How time flies! I just want to write a few things about their recent developments.
First, I will start with Grady. He said "Mama I love you" for the first time about two weeks ago. It brought tears to my eyes because it was so unexpected. One of those moments I have heard about and now I have my own memory that will last a lifetime. He is as active as ever and still sleeps like champ because of it. He eats everything in sight but still LOVES his milk. I am fine with it because it is so good for him. He loves playing with balls and knows which balls go with each sports. He loves the slides and trucks, cars and wheels. He also loves animals. He knows almost every animal you could possibly point out along with the sound they make. He is learning his letters and his numbers and still enjoys reading to Gretta. It is adorable. He is wearing size 3t clothing.
On to #2. Our little lady, who I have recently been calling "sweets" is crawling all over the house and pulling up on everything. She started cruising around a couple of days ago. I have a ton of pictures and some video. Of course she is still perfecting these skills but she is getting there and she is so happy now that she can move around more. She has 4 teeth. Her two top and two bottom. She also eats everything we eat, just small pieces. Her hair is long enough for a little bow, which is nice and her pierced ears are doing well. She hasn't messed around with them at all. She is still wearing 9 month clothes and is a little string bean. But a fiesty one at that.
Visit from my family
Baby girl growing up!
Got some moves.
Still enjoying the fire pit.
"Love you"
Gretta's first step. Literally.
I was trying to catch her cruising on the couch and she turned and stepped away. Don't worry, she wasn't phased by the fall.




No comments:
Post a Comment