Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mom's 60th Bday Bash

My Mom turned 60 this past weekend and my brothers and I planned a huge surprise for her. First they flew her down here to AZ to visit my family. Then we packed up and flew to Vegas for 3 days. It was amazing and a much needed break for all of us from our various "jobs". We managed to squeeze a ton of adventures into 5 days but it turned out perfectly. I don't think we could have had a better weekend together.

Some of the highlights were the food, and I mean all of it, seeing "O", going to XS with my brothers and staying out until 4:30am. Dave hooked us up VIP. It was amazing. And we even made the "spyonvegas" website. And laying by the pool during the day. Just relaxing. Songs of the trip "I got a feeling" and "Sexy Bitch". Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Margaritaville. Yes, that is tequilla.
Night out at XS.
Joe's bday dinner.
Fun day in the pool and roasting smores.

No comments: