Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Circus! Circus!

On Sunday we took the kids to their first Shrine Circus with Pam and Richard. What I learned from the experience is that it brought out the kid in me and brought back all my memories of going to the circus. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the kids on the pony rides, elephant rides and loved the great circus food like popcorn and cotton candy. The Tiger and Lion show was amazing as they had a rare White Tiger. We had front row seats so it felt like we were right down with the animals. Grady had his first pony ride, carefully supervised by Tim while I captured a blurry picture. We thought it would be best to wait on the elephant ride until next year. I was very close to going with him and he definitely enjoyed watching them at the very least.

Family pic at the circus. Three generations of ladies!

Watching the elephants and riding the pony.


No comments: