This morning I woke up to an email from BabyCenter, a website that sends weekly updates about Grady and Gretta based on their age. In the email are some milestones that each kiddo might be going through. At six weeks they said 50% of all babies can smile at their parents while engaging in eye contact. So I decided to try it out. Gretta has been making excellent eye contact for weeks but her only smiles were because of gas...so I thought. Check out her amazing video that Tim captured. It is very rewarding to have her start interacting with me!
I was also cleared this week to start exercising, swimming, and picking up Grady without restrictions. Here is a picture of our morning walk. We have quite the entourage but this is now how we roll. Gretta does very well in her car seat by sleeping and Grady has some breakfast in his snack cup to keep him occupied. Tim is very happy to have his walking partner back in action. Look out!
The Family




4 comments:
Look at that smile! Beautiful girl!!
kelly. what the heck is wrong with you? why do you have to look so good in EVERY dang picture of you. tim. you are a lucky man. glad you guys are walking together again! you guys are too beautiful!
I love this! So cute!
Gretta is beautiful and I cannot wait to hold her! xo xo
Post a Comment