Gretta will be 5 months old tomorrow. Sometimes I feel like she is older and has been here forever and can't imagine life without her and other times I can't believe she is already 5 months old. She is really coming along quickly. I am not sure if it is because there is so little time to dwell on her growth and development or that she is just a little spit fire who wants to do everything she sees her big brother doing. She went from barely rolling over a week ago to practically crawling already. She can push herself up and I can guarantee she will be crawling within a month. I think some of it has to do with her incredible strength and the fact that she is such a little light weight.
Grady has started potty training. We gave him some big boy boxer briefs and started letting him wear them without his diaper. We just have some work to do to get him to go on the "potty" more often. He gets stage fright but the boxer briefs are SO cute! I know it is early so we will just keep giving him the opportunity to catch on to the concept consistently.
Gretta entertained by the mirror.




No comments:
Post a Comment