Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sleeping Habits

Tim did everything for the two weeks he was home including getting up at night. Once he had to go back to work he moved to the guest room and I took over baby night time duty during the week. He still helped out on the weekends. Grady was in a bassinet in our bedroom from the time we brought him home until about six weeks. I quickly learned that he would sleep for about four hours at a time but he was a LOUD sleeper. His little baby noises would wake me up when he wasn't even awake. At six weeks we moved him out of our room, into his big boy room and crib. It was a fairly easy transition. Tim and I were able to reclaim our bedroom! At 12 weeks, he starting sleeping 12 hours and has been doing it ever since. He wakes up once at about 4am but goes right back to sleep.






No comments: