I really try and update this blog at least once a week but that hasn't been happening lately. Yes, we have been busy but we are always busy. No excuses. I need to start carrying the camera and using it!
Grady is now 23 months old. I just can't believe he is almost 2! His vocabulary is expanding by the minute. He is my little parrot. Since he is constantly on the go I have found it hard to capture him on camera and video recently. One more thing I need to be better about.
Gretta is developing well. She is a go getter. If she sees something she wants, she goes after it. It will be interesting to see how her personality continues to grow as she does. I have a feeling that aspect won't change much. She is very close to walking. I think she hates to crawl because she feels like it makes her less of a little person. If I try and put her down she arches so she can stay standing. I would say within a month or so. I can't even imagine the day she is running around with Grady. We will have our hands full!!
Hello World!
Family play time.
Our new musician. Sorry the picture quality is a little dark.




No comments:
Post a Comment