I know I have a lot to catch up on and here is why. I went back to work. I absolutely love working again but the extra time is lacking. Well, that is one issue and the second is the 3 wedding weekends I have spent in Seattle. The one condition for going back to work was finding the right person to take care of the kids. Luckily, we did. Her name is Jessica and she is our saving grace.
Now on to the kids. Since Gretta turned 1 she has grown up so fast. She is talking, running and she understands so much. It's actually quite amazing. She loves balls. Maybe even more than Grady. She also loves being a girl. She wears my shoes, carries her own purse, plays with my empty make up containers and LOVES jewelry and getting her hair done.
Grady started preschool back in July. It has done wonders for him. Ms. Meslissa is his teacher. He loves playing with the other kids, they have a pet fish named "Bob" and they have a splash pad and play ground they use every day. He has also started potty training and he is doing very well. He is speaking in sentences and growing up so fast. It makes me sad. But I am so proud of how the kids are growing up. They are well behaved, they love each other, and they have really adjusted to me going to back to work better than I could have ever hoped for. The pictures are from Gretta's first birthday and Grady's second.




3 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! We have missed you! Love the top pic of the family and the one of Grady going in for a kiss. Too sweet!
now that i've seen you back on the internet, i should probably see you in person one of these days too :)
Congratulations on heading back to work! Cute family pictures too! The kids are getting SO big! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment