I am so behind with posts and updates. The time has been flying because we have been very busy. Starting mid-June Tim went to Canada to go fishing with his dad. This left me at home with the kids for 10 days. I must say it was not bad at all. Very proud of myself for handling the homefront so well. The kids are at a perfect age and I know it will just get better. Gretta has been walking for a month. She can now stand up in the middle of the room and walk all over. She rarely crawls any more. This helps the two play together. Although I will worry less as she gets stronger.
The 4th of July brought my bff Kim to town. She found an amazing hotel in Scottsdale with a killer rate, pool, and food. We stayed there two nights, did some shopping and came back to the house for the 4th of July. All in all, it was a great weekend with lots of girl time.
My mom just flew home after her visit. We made some ambitious plans to drive to California with the kids. This is a 6-7 hr car trip with stops. However, we made it and overall it went very smoothly. A lot of work but definitely worth it and I would do it all again in a heart beat. Josh met us in San Diego and we had some relaxing time, beach time, site seeing time, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and great food! I have way too many pictures to post. If I get the time I might post a few more updates. But I will just say even Gretta enjoyed all of the activities. The kids are quite the little travelers now. Grady absolutely loved seeing all of the animals, dolphin and whale shows. The best part is that they are both free to get in to everything :)
Shamu Show. Of course we were in the splash zone, with a poncho.
Skyrail over Sea World. (Grady has a death grip on my jacket).
View out of the condo.
Old Town San Diego. Best Mexican food ever. And margaritas.
Candy shop. The kids LOVED it!
Kids Wrestling on the Balcony.




No comments:
Post a Comment