Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We are having a Girl!!!

Yesterday we found out we are having a baby girl! Grady will have a sister! We had our ultrasound in the morning and we had the ultrasound tech put the sex in a "dinner invitation". Apparently, they do this stuff all the time. Then we had a date night, left Grady with the sitter and went to dinner where we opened our invitation. We went to Red Robin, which is a special place for us and it was yummy! The waitress even gave us a pink balloon and a sundae to celebrate the occasion.

I must say I would have been happy either way as long as the baby was healthy. However, I am not gonna lie, I am ecstatic we are having a little girl. She is completely healthy and completely meant to be. Deep down I knew it was a girl and based on the votes the majority of voters also thought it would be a girl or hoped it would be. It was a pretty close count and thank you to those who voted, it was fun to see what you thought.

We have some names in mind but we will probably wait until the little angel makes her appearance before we settle on her final name. Here are some pictures of our celebration.

Photobucket Photobucket


2 comments:

The Knights said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! A little girl! I hope our next baby is a girl too, but of course we'll be happy with either. We have to get together again soon. Congrats again!

The Dunmars said...

Yippee... you will love her so much! I want a boy on my second one, but I'm waiting a little while still. Enjoying the first one!